As Program Manager, you will be responsible for managing the delivery of a variety of different media and content programs including integrated media plans, custom content projects and special sections. Managing projects from campaign kick-off through to execution and post project reporting, the Program Manager will be responsible for creating a master project plan, aligning the appropriate resources, and working with both internal stakeholders and external vendors and clients. Success will be measured through the delivery of seamless program execution, superior client service and best in class campaign performance.
- Develop program contract (LOA) based on final elements sold when required. Otherwise, review contracts/IOs for client signature when prepared by sales rep
- Lead internal and external kick-off and ongoing communications
- Create the necessary program schedule and milestones that will identify critical path, define activities and duration of time for each activity
- Executional ownership of planning the program, workflow for the given program, and developing the Master Project Plan that outlines the scope of the program and specifics on how tasks will be identified, verified and controlled
- Develop a communications strategy based on program requirements
- Lead communication to internal and external key stakeholders on the progress of the program
- Obtain resources (people and material) as necessary to complete program tasks within a set budget. This can include working with internal team members or external vendors for creative development.
- Manage the expectations of the stakeholders through comprehensive and precise status tracking, financial tracking and reporting in a timely manner
- Demonstrate Leadership capabilities and provide direction on the program
- Lead regular campaign optimization meetings with internal stakeholders to ensure all campaign KPIs are met/exceeded.
- Work collaboratively across departments to ensure action items are completed
- Ensure effective implementation and when required make necessary changes to scope of the program
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complexities within the project that includes tracking and managing any identified risks to the program and implement appropriate mitigation strategies
- Manage program closure finalizing all activities across the project
- When applicable, liaison with Finance in regards to billing, expense and revenue reporting. Ensure that all financial metrics have been recorded accurately and reflects revenue generated
- Manage Strategic Solutions project tracker monthly to track quarterly and yearly financial reconciliation.
- Create comprehensive post-campaign reports for large-scale/multi-platform campaigns
The Company is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free recruitment process to applicants with accessibility needs in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require an accommodation during this process, please inform The Company of your requirements.